“RDS Diode-108 Kit“
'Free Expansion Drum Kit'
Hear These Sounds In Action First!
How To Download?
To use the RealDrumSamples kit for Diode-108, you’ll need the full version of Diode (not the free version).
- Download the full version of Diode-108 here: Diode-108
- Download the RealDrumSamples Diode-108 kit here: RDS Diode-108 Kit
- Be sure to check out our Quick Tips section for tutorials on drum programming.
- Download the kit. It’s a zip file. Place file into Dropbox in the Diode-108/Kits directory. You can do this on your iPad or on your computer.
- In Diode-108, go to the DRUM MACHINE view in the app and press LOAD.
- Tap “Import from Dropbox”. If you haven’t attached your Dropbox account to Diode, you’ll be prompted to log in to DropBox.
- In the KIT BROWSER, you should see “RealDrumSamples Diode108”. Select it and press LOAD.
- You can now use the kit just as you would a built-in kit. (You can delete it from Dropbox now.)
- Any time you would like to use the new kit, Go to DRUM MACHINE, press LOAD, and find the kit in the Custom Kits group.